Wednesday, May 05, 2010

a new chapter of my life

counting down... 5 more days... i'll be in an airplane flying off to a totally new environment away from my comfortable zone for 4 months. without any relative. and only a friend.

me is feeling nervous, excited, worried. and also lost at the same time.

this is my very first time away from home to such a far country, United States. to be specific, Mackinac City, Michigan. it will be a totally new experience for me. just that, i really need to make myself calm. telling meself to enjoy to the max.

many are asking why do i want to join the programme. i don't really know how to answer. i somehow just want to get away from the places where i familiar of and test meself how well i can cope with without my parents and all.

all the while i've been relying on them too much. money. responsibilities.

or in other sense, maybe i'm trying to run away from home??! running from responsibilities perhaps? this work and travel programme somehow gives me a very good excuse of running away from home?

my thoughts are fighting at times.

well, i think i'm just a little emotional now.


feelings: heart still pumping
weather: rained, yet still stuffy hot

0 you says: