Thursday, November 26, 2009

i just can't help it~

friends who know me well they know how much i love kids...

whenever i see cute toddlers or little bummy walking kids, my eyes are like glued to them...

it takes some time for me to get me eyes off them haha!

sometimes it comes to a worse case that i could totally ignore what my friends were saying or doing @@

c'mon people! i just can't help it XDDDD

i want to share this gif with you guys...

plus plus, i did the gif meself ooh~ *feel proud*

i just can't forget this little boy smile lahhhh~~

this is from a taiwan idol drama name 'Autumn Concerto' aka 'Next Stop, Happiness' aka '下一站,幸福'

super duper sneaky cheeky smile *faint*


weather: hot sun after many days of rain.. *phew* but i kindda miss the rainy days XP
feelings: nervous... *danged*

ps: need look for my 'feel' to do the report!!! die dee!!!

0 you says: